Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This LibGuide will provide you with easy access to all the resources you need for your Religion 315 class. The tabs above provide you with links to resources you need to read. The links will lead to one of the following places:
- The catalog entry for the physical book so you know where to find it in the library.
- The main link to either the article or the e-book.
- To the specific chapter within a particular e-book.
Citing Your Sources
In one of the tabs below, you can use one of the LibGuides we created for properly citing your sources. For religion majors, the recommendation is to use the SBL format. You can find the guidelines in the following two sources:
- The SBL handbook of style - which you can find and use in our library.
- Student Supplement for The SBL Handbook of Style, Second Edition - a PDF supplement to the SBL Handbook of Style
This is a LibGuide the Library created to assist students in understanding how to cite resources correctly in research papers.
The following is a selection of some of the APA's guidelines on citing resources.